viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

Say baby you been lookin' real good, I remember when we met... Funny how it never felt so good, It's a feelin' that I know I'll never forget. Ooh it was the best time I can remember, Ooh and the love we shared, Is lovin' that'll last forever. 
There wasn't much in this heart of mine, there was a little left and babe you found it. It's funny how I never felt so high.
I think about you honey all the time my heart says yes, I think about you, deep inside I love you best, I think about you, You know you're the one I want, I think about you, darlin' you're the only one, I think about you. I think about you, you know that I do, I think about you all alone, only you, I think about you oooh it's true, I think about you, I do.

Somethin' changed in this heart of mine, an' I'm so glad that ya showed me.

Funny how I never felt so high, It's a feelin' that I know I'll never forget. Ooh it was the best time I can remember, Ooh and the love we shared is lovin' that'll last forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Let me know what you think of it.